- ✅FASTER, EASIER & MORE ORGANIZED: Our Club Cart Lotus Trolley Bags are made to fit perfectly at Costco/Sams/ALDI/HEB/Walmart & Food For Less. Our larger opening & wider bags make these ideal for Club Carts. Extended handles, double stitching and wide openings make our bags easy to carry and unload. No more bulky boxes needed! Built to last for years.
- ✅REMOVABLE POLES, LARGE COOLER + EGG & WINE HOLDER- Our patented design allows for the poles to be completely removed, making our bags versatile & multipurpose. Made of the highest quality materials. Strong, durable & washable with 100% Quality Guarantee. LARGE cooler bag to fit frozen items! Our egg & wine pockets ensure your fragile items are always protect.
- 💜A U.S BASED COMPANY - By purchasing from us, you will be supporting a small Californian family-owned business. A Great Gift for your mom, wife or anyone in your family. Plus we are a "1% To The Planet" Member so a percentage of each sale will support a great charity.
- ♻️MULTI-PURPOSE BAG: These bags are not just for grocery shopping. Each bag is detachable and each pole is removable so you can use them at the beach, road trips, picnics and more. You'll never run out of uses for your stylish, reusable, produce bags. ON SALE NOW. Buy while quantities last.
- 🍎100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: We are so confident in the quality of our trolley bags that we will return every penny spent on this product if you are not satisfied with the quality of our reusable shopping bags. Test it for an entire year! WE WILL EVEN PAY FOR THE SHIPPING! Guaranteed to be the best eco-friendly grocery bags you have ever owned!
The Lotus Trolley Bag is wonderful. Fits all of the carts from the big clubs. It is helpful to put your purchases according to how they are put up at home. Refrigerated items in the cooler bag, canned in another and paper products in another. Love the organization. Am going to buy the smaller size for regular grocery shopping.
I first saw these type of bags on Facebook, but they were sold in Australia so I wasn’t sure if they would fit most American carts. I bought the regular sized ones at SMart. They even fit at Safeway and Trader Joe’s! Even if they aren’t as wide as Food for Less, the poles stretch across wider than most carts. I used to take 8 bags and try to tie them on the sides, because once the food was in the cart, there was no room for the bags. But that was so bulky. I love that they roll up and attach to front of baby seat! I just wish the insulated bag closed with a zipper or Velcro. It stays open so it lets the warm air in.
I purchased these over a year ago. Unfortunately they didn’t have the club size back there. They are starting to break. 2 of the bags have broken tubing in them. I plan on fixing them by going to home deport and purchasing new PVC tubing and ripping one the seam to replace but I wish i didn’t have to do that. And they don’t fit in my grocery cart like the club ones would so make sure if you shop at Aldo or Costco, buy the CLUB SIZE.
Instead of all those bags in the back of the car
The material and construction of the Lotus bags is sturdy. Although they said the rods are removable, it is not an easy task and therefore a plus (the bags stay put in the cart!) It took a bit to get use to the rolling and velcroing for storage, but I love how compact everything is in my already overstuffed trunk. It's nice to put organized items on the register belt so they are scanned and stacked in close to perfect order for me to quickly reload the bags and load them into the back of my car. The squared base of the bags help to keep things secure in the back seat as I drive home.